Support the Pioneer Museum
WHCPA now accepts donations using PayPal.
WHCPA is a privately-run, non-profit organization that receives no regular support from state, county or local government. It is entirely dependent on donations, memorials and memberships to continue in operation. You can help support WHCPA by choosing one of several membership levels. Membership entitles you to a subscription to WHCPA's popular press-printed newsletter, "The Old School Bell."
To join, renew or contribute to the WHCPA, just click the link below. Download and print the form and mail it along with your payment to us at the address on the form.
Memberships levels are:
$25 Individuals / $35 Family / $75 Business
WHCPA continues to upgrade our physical plant, displays and to digitize more of our collections to make them available to a wider audience. If you would
like to contribute to these efforts, please consider a donation.
You can also donate via PayPal using the link above.
The Western Hennepin Pioneer Association (WHCPA) operates the Western Hennepin History Center in Long Lake, MN
The WHCPA will use your contact information (e.g. email, phone number, address) to send you:
- Information that you have requested from our Archive
- WHCPA newsletters (for our paid members only)
- The WHCPA does not share your contact information with others
- The WHCPA may send information on our meetings or events and newsletters to paid members only
- If you make a donation to the WHCPA via PayPal, PayPal may use a cookie and WHCPA will receive a record of your name and address to credit your membership or gift
- The WHCPA website uses Google Analytics to get anonymous information about your web visit, including your geographic location and which pages you visit